Wednesday, November 12, 2008

             This is my older brother Aaron









                                                                                       This is my Fiance Matthew supporting me!
     


     
           













   
This is Amy Justine and Stacy and Me at the bfb    








This is my Friend Amanda and she has CF too
Here are just a few pictures from the bowl for breath, it was a great year and it was so fun to see everyone.





Today i went to panorama city Kaiser for some tests that my doctors ordered. A bone density and also a Cat scan of the lungs. I also will do a random glucose test on Friday. I feel like they are about ready to diagnosed with CFRD. Let's hope its just to much soda. Please keep Christina in your prayers I'm very sad to say she is in rejection and will have some hard days to come so she needs some extra support. Also Megan is another who needs some good thoughts coming her way. 

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive