Saturday, March 24, 2018

Iam Different. I look different. I Talk differently. I think differently. Having Cf gives us certain characteristics that we learn to adjust and adapt to. Bad posture, raspy voice, and clubbed fingers will give us away in a crowd. Our coughing is our calling card and is one identifying characteristic that we can't hide or suppress. So imagine the looks that we get even when we don't try, sometimes all we want to do is blend in with you and appear normal. I sometimes hate that as I'm getting older and things are getting more complicated in my life with my health that the severity of my health and the concern for the overall situation easily get overlooked or passed along. I wish the random people who stare and glare when I'm walking could see the struggle just to move and function to try and have some normalcy in my life. I dyed my hair purple. I think I love it. Now when people stare and I know they will,its okay cause its on my terms and I have accepted that I was made to stand out in a crowd. Im a unique individual and now I have the hair to prove it.
lots of love and hello kitty to all

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive