Sunday, April 18, 2010

MIA

Im sorry i have been M.I.A.
i have no excuse. I wont even try and make up a lame excuse and try and fool you all, your to smart.

I have been well, i have found there are just good days and bad days. I just take each day as it is. I enjoy the good days and well the bad days, lets just say i could do without those.

My walk is coming up next week. Im excited. I enjoy this event its a nice low key event where i can sit and watch everyone. Im not much for walking in long doses.

Im starting the planning process of my wedding and its hard, i dont do well with stressful situations and im no good at making decisions, i buckle and just admit defeat and just say VEGAS lol

I have a great Mom who is there the whole time and a great support team.
Did i tell you how much i love my family? ill post that another time.

I hope everyone is well and enjoy the days ahead, you only live once; so make the best of those days. Good or bad

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Glad to see you back :)

Wedding planning can get stressful but the reward for all that hard work is amazing beyond words! I am so excited for you!

Where are you doing your walk?

P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment!

Jessx0x0 said...

Redlands this year, usually we go to san dimas but they decided to put one closer. Have you done yours yet?

Aimee said...

Not yet. It's May 1 in Dana Point!

 

Search Away

Blog Archive