Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bad day

today was a bad day one of those days you wake up then suddenly feel like a bus ran you over so you do what any logical person does; go back to bed.

sometimes you pick yourself up off the floor and push ahead. Today wasnt one of those days.

Sometimes all the shit life throws your way you learn to shut off. emotionally that is. but when you do that its hard to flip that switch back to normal. See for me i shut down on the people i love the most its like lights on but no one is home kinda thing. I'm working on feeling more alive and not a zombie.

sleep is my coping mechanism. I sleep like 12 hours or more a day. I do what im good at which is sleep. I hope once i start insulin i can sleep normal hours and not be so cranky.

btw i think this is my 100th post

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive