Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just an update

The last few days have been sucky, some tummy issues are something I'm not use to and I hope it stays that way. 

I haven't noticed any changes and honestly I'm worried I might be inspecting and analyzing  every cough and ache and pain to much. 

There are times when Matt and I will be talking and we realize this could be the new beginning for us. So many opportunities can really happen if things start to work the way we hope they will. Maybe traveling and starting different projects and finishing things in the right time instead of waiting till I feel good. The things that could be possible for me is overwhelming but like I said high hopes comes high disappointment. 

So as always it's one day at a time enjoying what I can,when I can. I hope you all are well and good things are happening for you. 

 Peace love and hello kitty

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive