Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disneyland

Hello... this is Jessica's Mom. I thought I would hack her blog and leave her a message. Jessica, I hope you and Stacey and Darlene are having fun at Disneyland today. You should enjoy this day and have some fun. For all you other Cfer's you know what I'm talking about. Jessica has been on home Iv's for over 2 weeks with one more week to go. Her hospital stay was the worst ever, but in true Jessica style she just did what was necessary and was awesome. Jessica you make me so proud of how you handle your daily life with CF. I admire you so much and it makes my heart ache that I cant do more to help you with all the crap you do. Being hooked up to Iv's for close to 6 hrs a day and you don't complain at all you just thank me with that big smile and those gorgeous brown eyes.xoxoxo mom

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive