Monday, October 12, 2009

late night stuff

its funny because sometimes i suprise myelf and the things i know. I know what is right and what is wrong, i know what is selfish and what is selfless. I was never taught anything by anyone other then my parents. What was acceptable behavior as a young woman and as a friend. What to wear so people understand who you are and not what you wear. But at that same time i have been taught to be an individual that the only thing that defines a person is honestly that person. I can dress a certain way, talk a certain way but in the end its all me. my point is...dosent matter how hard you try, i can see through the fakeness you call your life. I see that smile is really a frown but someone told you to always look like everything is fine. your a fake. but so am I. See you fake how happy you are and me i fake that i actually care. Why would i care about you when all i am to you is a joke? you and i have nothing in common, you chose education, i chose life experiences. you chose convience i chose love. I have happieness and you my dear have the ugly truth looking at you everywhere you turn, you probably feel sorry for me thinking how pitiful it is im not you but honestly i wouldnt want to be you.

Now my mother taught me if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. And unlike you i respect other and what they believe in

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive