Monday, September 27, 2010

you did what!?

So this morning i wasn't feeling quite like myself but thought nothing of it....shook it off and kept going on my merrily way.
Fixed my hair and noticed my hair is becoming a pain in my booty and thought i should trim my bangs...looked at the scissors in the drawer and then the next thing i knew
i cut my own bangs...
first let me state i have no cosmetology training what so ever and when i looked up i had cut a chunk of my bangs off...i shrugged and kept getting ready. As the chunk of uneven bangs are just chilling on the side of my face i pin them up and keep truckin along.
As i left the house it hit me...HOLY COW i cut my own bangs...what a dumb ass. I knew better. I swear i don't remember cutting them i remember looking at the scissors and then BAM it happened.

See my point to this story is don't cut your hair when you have had no experience and also to find out my blood sugar was high...maybe i can blame the ugly bangs on the diabetes.....sounds like a plan to me. CFRD you won this round

1 comment:

Jen said...

so just got to the hairdresser and get it fixed!! :)

 

Search Away

Blog Archive