Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just an introduction...

I will write a better more through interdiction soon.

Hi my name is Jessica. I'm 26 years old. My life revolves around cf and the day to day care. I currently weigh 104 but at my highest at 1year ago was 120. I culture 3 bugs pseudomonas aspergillus and also achromobacter xylosoxidans. My lung function is a solid 55% and sometimes better. I struggle to breathe and walk at the same time. I cough so hard I pull muscles and constantly vomit. My day to day routine is different every day mostly depending on how I feel. A good day is marked by a good shower with no vomiting and the ability to get ready without needing a nap.
I think I'm at the point right now where I need to get serious and start taking things to a new level but emotionally and physically I can't right now I'm weak minded and weak spirited. I need motivation and I need some sign of hope.
My name is Jessica. And even though it sounds like my life is difficult; it's a lot better and more stable health wise then some others I know and care for.
We need this damn cure.


2 comments:

John said...

Hi Jessica,

Have they ever treated you for the achromobacter xylosoxidans? Also has it ever left your culture?

I am asking this because I have had this for sometime now and was wondering these questions. Any response would be appreciated!

Keep fighting cyster!

Jessx0x0 said...

Hi John,
It showed up once and then we treated it with bacterium and it went away and then came back. As of right now they are not treating it but Im in the process of changing clinics and thats definitely one of my biggest concerns.

 

Search Away

Blog Archive