Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All is well

All is well with me, just another day doing what i do. Had a doctor appointment in Santa Clarita and it went very well. No changes in medication and the doctor was pleased to see i have maintained my weight. The plans are to continue taking excellent care of myself and hopefully make 6 months without another round of IV's. I'm having fun, being on no schedule and spending Monday Wednesday and Friday at pulmonary rehab with my new work out buddies. Please keep Stellan in your prayers, he is such a beautiful baby with such a true fighting spirit. He needs all the good thought he can get, I love reading MckMama, she is such an inspiration in every way. I hope someday I will have the wisdom she possess.







He who has hope has everything-Arabian Proverb






Tell me isn't the sweetest thing you have ever seen.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive