Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my day's are fun

tomorrow i wake up early and go to pulmonary rehab. I enjoy going and making progress in my health the new beginning to a healthy me. Sometimes it feels like my life is consumed by my disease. Appointments blood work xray's rounds of IV's. My life is taking care of myself. 

Some people don't understand. Maybe they choose not to understand. I'm not your typical 22yr old. I can be if you give me the chance, i might walk a little slower and people might stare when i cough. But i cant control those things so why should you fault me for it? its hard enough emotionally knowing the statics's of my life. I have never been one of those people who are poor me, it's so awful being me blah blah blah. I think if you did know me you would see i'am the complete opposite. It hurts when people dont see me as Jessica, They see me as the girl with CF.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive