Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Heart and head

I haven't written in a while and I have no reason why other then I just have nothing to say. I feel distant to everything lately just feeling like there is a space between my heart and my head. I'm feeling off lately just off like no one understands me or my thoughts or even the thought I'm trying to convey in a conversation I feel like the world is spinning and I'm standing still.
I see so much around me people changing and growing up and drifting away but I'm still here waiting as life passes me by. I see moments where I'm invisible and I wonder will they notice when one day I'm not standing in the spot "they" left me in.
Life keeps moving on no matter how hard I try to slowdown. The harder I push the harder they pull.
I'll be okay I always am. If I have learned one thing; I'm alot stronger then I look.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive