Friday, December 7, 2012

In September...

There will be a day when all you have is pictures and memories left. I hope those are enough for you. For your whole life...I'm lucky I will leave and take my greatest moments with me. But time will pass and you will create new memories and gather new pictures. I hope our pictures and memories won't fade to the background and become a blur to you.
You are the greatest love of my life and ill always have that love for you regardless if its here on earth or flying in the sky above. Great love is great love no matter where you are.
I'm lucky we have a love like ours. In September we will officially become one. A day I never thought would happen and it's happening because of you. Because of us.
that day ill be standing between the two most important men in my life. Each one holds a special place in my heart but from that moment forward I become a wife. Ill always be a daughter for all my life; but not everyone can be a wife.
In September I will be married to my best friend.










2 comments:

John said...

So glad to know that you are marrying your best friend :) My wife Maria is my best friend and I would't have it any other way!!

I loved the photos on your blog as well. Nice happy couple you two. September will be here before you know it.

Take care Jessica!!

John said...

Great post cyster!!! So glad to hear that you are marrying your best friend. I did the same in my wife Maria. She is my best friend and the one who knows me better than anyone else.

Those are some awesome photos of a happy couple. September will be here before you know it!!!

I hope you are feeling well Jessica :)

Take Care

 

Search Away

Blog Archive