Sunday, January 26, 2014

Can I please have your attention...

Attention everyone; I'm trying to get fat. 

Please bring all doughnuts cake and carbs to my home. I currently am taking donations in the calorie department and I'm also seeking any one who would like to donate some weight to me. Just come on down!

I wish it was that easy. 

I have gotten myself in trouble. I spoke my opinion at clinic last week about finally stepping up and starting my tube feedings again. It's been close to 18 months without using then religiously. My weight is solid at 110 but I'm struggling with my lungs. They are hovering around 50% to 60%. That's unacceptable. Not only is it low numbers for me but it's also hard to function. I'm gasping for air constantly and I have little to no energy. So why not get fat and see if that helps. What's the worse that could happen?

 ( blood sugars go crazy or late night tube feeding leaking or the awesome over fed feeling that leads to throwing up. Then you cry cause you just threw up all your calories.)

This decision was hard and it's a true sign that I'm getting older and making decisions based on what's best not easiest. Hopefully I can stay in this frame of mind and get the weight back on. 
 
Wish me luck and lots of pounds!

*saying "getting fat" or the term "fat" is my sad attempt at humor and by no means do I think by doing my feedings I will get fat*

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive