Thursday, November 20, 2008

well I'm glad to report that after my feeding i tested my sugar level and it was only......103!!! 
 This is exciting news because with all the numbers i have gathered i think maybe i do not have CFRD. lets hope.
Tomorrow is going to be fun, I'm going to the class room i volunteer in (yay room 11) and start redecorating for winter and Christmas, So that's what I'm doing tomorrow. Also start packing for my thanksgiving trip. we fly out on Tuesday but were sending all our stuff up with Matthew's parents and also all my treatments and stuff up on Tuesday with his grandma, that will make flying easy.
I will post again before i leave so don't worry.
Also please keep these friends in your thoughts
 Nate and Tricia ( Http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com )
 Megan Payne    ( Http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/meganpayne
 Phoenixs Fight ( http://phoenixsfight.blogspot.com/ )
 Christina           ( http://www.geocities.com/debgabehart/index.html

Everyone i have listed above are people i read about and i think you should read about them too they all are such amazing people and there story no matter what it is will give you hope. Tricia and Nate are so positive. Megan Payne, man o man is this girl a fighter. Phoenix is the cutest thing EVER!!! and Christina she is someone who is truly living life to the fullest.  enjoy read there blogs and leave them lots of love
 x0x0x0

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive