Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday Megan

Well I imagine your party is amazing. Who made your birthday cake? Did they pull ALL those candles on the cake? Lol I bet you picked plates with lots of pink. Well because pink is so you! I don't know what presents you will get in heaven...shoot you might not need presents if heaven is as great as they say. I wish for a moment I could see you in heaven and see what you see and feel what you feel.

Your mom misses you so very much it's obvious. I hope you are with her always she needs you. I couldn't imagine the feeling that come with loosing your daughter and your the only person who could comfort her.

I dreamt of you not to long ago...you with pink hair dancing and having fun. It made me happy.

I hope I find the strength you possessed cause you are one tough cookie. You never seemed to stop fighting and I don't know how you did it. I'm tired Megan and I haven't done/experience 1/2 the things you went through with your CF. I could use your uplifting view that always made me feel better about the situation. Megan my heart hurts for your family and friends mourning the loss of anyone is hard but when you loose someone like you, who truly was special and kind and beautiful inside and out is almost impossible to heal. But we love you and know what you would want is for us to find comfort in your Lord Jesus Christ.
Someday Megan just for you.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive