Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here's to tomorrow

Nobody knows what it's like to be around me at my moments when I'm weak. Very few see it maybe only 4 people. The weak moments where I lay in bed and my dad brings me apple juice in my favorite hello kitty glass with a straw.
Those moments I hate feeling so weak and it would take just one thing to set me off and I'd be an emotional disaster. But that's the true and ugly part of cf that you don't see. Only few really know the whole story on cf, what it does to you and the ones you love the most. To see the agony in Aaron's face as he gives me my most treasured gift...a hand hug. I know he's worried. I know he is concerned and his eyes give it away. My dearest mother lays in bed with me while I'm hooked to ivs and feeding tubes. Just her company is enough to make me feel better. I'm just thankful we have that relationship and more thankful we aren't in the hospital.

It's easy at times to see things and see how bleak the outcome is. Today was one of those days for me. But im aloud to have those days. It's normal feeling and emotions. I just have to make tomorrow better then yesterday. And if I do that I have no where else to go but up.

So here's to tomorrow. May it be less bumpy...more smiles and better spirits. But if its not then that's fine I'll wait and have my good day...just you wait and see

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive