Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beyond Breathing...

After Christmas i sat down and read this book, I enjoyed it very much. 
I read as many stories as i can about family's and CF i feel like it prepares me. I find the strength in Margarete just so over whelming. I found myself wiping away a tear and doing what she said just breath.
 I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who is willing to read an amazing story. I finished it on a Tuesday and on Wednesday I found myself saying hello to Jena as she sent me a gift from heaven. A penny facing heads up. I smiled and knew this was from her. 

Tomorrow is my doctor appointment, not exactly looking forward to it. I think I'm going to be dealing with my CFRD my sugar tonight after my dinner was pushing 250 =(
 well have to go to bed now, or at least try. 
goodnight everyone
 wish me luck!

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive