Tuesday, January 20, 2009

today






today as i celebrated my 22nd birthday so many things go through my mind. I remember when i was just so young and 22 seemed so old. I think of all my family iv grown up with and the ones who have recently came into my life. They all have such great significance in my life, everyone of them. I recently spent some time with my cousin Rob and his daughter Angel...she is a doll. I had a blast playing with her and i also got to ride a horse with her...which is a huge passion of mine and i got to share it with my baby cousin Angel. Any who, today is my birthday and i feel nothing ;Its just another day. Even though its according to my mom "my special day" Don't get me wrong it was good day i just don't feel like I have a whole lot to celebrate right now.I posted some pic's from my weekend. I will leave you with a quote, i believe it speaks a lot of honesty. So tell your family you love them. I love my family.
     enjoy everyone 
 
"Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for a survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted." -Paul Pearshallfg
 

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive