Monday, February 23, 2009

new

New room is almost done. Daddy and Aaron spent some hard labor putting in hard wood floors. Were hoping that taking the carpet out and giving everything will maybe help with my breathing issues. it's a beautiful room. Aaron is letting me sleep in his room. I'm hoping to have my room 100% back together tomorrow. I'll post some pics so you see how talented the Benson boys are. Tomorrow i hope to hear fro my doctor about our plans for the week...it is possible ill be admitted for up to 5 days. We are thinking maybe its time to try a new and super strong drug. So id like to just start feeling better. Also YAY for Megan who got her new lungs. I'm so happy for her and i know she is going to kick ass and take names with those new lungs. please keep all my CF family in your thoughts.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive