Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We deserve a cure

This disease has no famous face standing in front of us saying look at me I'm important cure cf for me. We have real faces of real people who most aren't internationally known but does that make them less deserving of a cure? They are loved and they are brothers and sisters wives and husbands moms and dad daughters and sons. Are these people less deserving? No we are more deserving. I have times in my weakest moments after sobbing for hours I look at my self in the mirror and I see weakness where there once was strength. I'm supposed to be a warrior and all I see Is this weakness the disease that has made me drop to my knees begging for an ounce of hope.

Where there is hope there is rainbow of possibilities. I dream of those possibilities being a reality and I know with the support and fundraising were closer then we have ever been...look at the evidence of your charitable donations making leaps and bounds for the disease that once was a bleak death sentence. Now we have possibilities and hope. Together we really are working hard to save so many lives.

So we might not have a celebrity standing in this fight but we have each other. Our community is a beautiful one and we support each other. It's a beautiful thing. I have seen nothing like it.

Peace love & hello kitty

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive