Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day Five

A picture of your favorite memory

well, lets just scratch this post up as a fail.
I don't have a single favorite memory.

I have so many i cant even explain them all to you and i definitely don't have pictures for every moment. I usually don't have time to run and grab a camera. I remember the picture just fine in my mind and in my heart.

But because this is a picture challenge ill show one of my favorite pictures

This picture was taken the weekend i just got home after a hospital stay. When I'm admitted I always like to plan a breaking out party...for when I'm free of the hospital. I remember sending out the texts saying i wanted a party and a party is what i got!! I love moments like this where I'm surrounded by the people who love me and support me.

So in the picture is my cousin Angel and I. I'm doing Iv's out by the pool...sure beats a hospital room in my book!!

So i have so many great memories and even though most of them are random and unusual Its those moments i treasure the most.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive