Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day One















Day one

1. My middle name is Renae. That's why my blog URL is 65 roses (cystic fibrosis) 4 JRB (Jessica Renae Benson)

2. Usually 96% of the time all I wear is jeans

3. I'm like a stalker in the sense I know a lot about you guys but you know very little about me. And yes I talk about you like I know you personally.

4. I sleep with a stuff moose named cookie. Cookie claims to be both male and female it usually depends on how I feel and address him/her

5. I'm 24 years old and I do not have my license.

6. I bought my first car in August 2010 even though I do not have my license

7. I hate apple sauce even though it has nothing to do with apple sauce and enzymes because I wasn't diagnosed with CF until I was ten

8. I have an odd and some might even say an unhealthy love for hello kitty.

9. When I was younger I always wanted to be a writer, but because of my poor english and grammar I gave that idea up

10. I hate llamas. They scare the shit out of me. And Ostriches too. Oh man they freak me out

11. When I was in 1st grade my teacher use to call me brown eyes

12. I wish I was a ballerina. But my mom said no.

13. I look a lot like my Mom ;But have more of my Dads personality but lord help us because I got my mothers attitude

14. If I had half the talent my brother has I would be doing big things in my life

15. I give the best hugs.

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive