Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Two

A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile

Matthew and I in High School

Matthew and I met in elementary school, we grew up together very close...in elementary school we were both very tiny so naturally we stuck together.
In middle school...we still were smaller then everyone else but we were still best friends

Our relationship really took off when we were in high School he transferred from a big school to my school which was a school of 50. Immediately we were close and we became thick as thieves. Everyone always thought we would end up together but we had such a great friendship we both agreed friends is where the money is.

So to Mattie...my best friend who i adore. I love you so very much and i know you and i don't talk as much as we wish but you are forever in my heart and I'm lucky to have a friend like you who has stood by my side through ALOT Matthew and Jessica Best friends FOREVER

No comments:

 

Search Away

Blog Archive